Price includes GST.
Z240 Features & Specifications:
- For limited time Z240 is shipping with the Photo Luminescent manual output sticker & rotating knob indicator. Do not know for how long at this time, but current stocks are being supplied this way. Pretty neat actually.
- Made in Japan.
- A very compact strobe head at just 4"/100mm in diameter & 4"/100mm in length.
- The Z240 has very special circuitry called S-TTL where it actually does meter off the cameras chip, giving you accurate TTL flash technology for true auto point & shoot TTL photos.
- TTL with flash exposure compensation - all built in.
- 13 manual power settings in 1/2EV steps.
- Nikon 5 pin style socket fitted to the lower back of the head allowing this strobe to be used with many SLR housings, Nikonos cameras and the like, so long as they have the correct Nikonos 5 pin socket fitted.
- Sealed battery compartment with internal gold plated battey contacts.
- 5W CREE LED w/180 lumen focusing assist/aiming light - incredibly bright 'white light'.
- All controls are on the back of the head, not on top or any other stupid position. This practical features means that changing or checking your settings is simple & fast.
- Guide number of 24 metres on land, so around 13 metres underwater.
- Angle of coverage: 100 degrees x 100 degrees circular without diffuser fitted.
- Using the standard -0.5 diffuser gives you 110 degrees x 110 degrees circular coverage.
- Colour temp: 5500K at full power with no diffuser & 5400K with diffuser fitted.
- Uses 4 AA batteries. Inon recommended Sanyo ENELOOP NiMH batteries or equivilant from other brands. They remain much cooler in use.
- Recycle time with 'AA' 2100 mAh NiMH = approx 1.5 seconds at FULL power.
- Weight on land is only 600 grams or -85 grams underwater with batteries fitted.
- Rated to 100 metres/330 feet.
Sea Optics standard items include:
- Z240 strobe head, -0.5 diffuser, spare o ring, o ring grease, English manual, on-going email & phone support.