Price includes GST. Inc: Strobe Adaptor & Diffuser
S2000 Features & Specifications:
- Made in Japan.
- High performance in an incredibly compact strobe head body.
- TTL auto exposure technology. The S2000 has very special circuitry called S-TTL where it actually meter off the cameras chip, giving you accurate TTL flash technology for true auto point and shoot TTL photos.
- TTL with flash exposure compensation - all built in.
- 12 manual power steps for fine adjustment of the output.
- Sealed battery compartment with internal gold plated battery contacts.
- Ready light.
- All controls are on the back of the head, not on top or any other stupid position. This practical features means that changing or checking your settings is simple & fast.
- Guide number of 20 metres on land, so around 11 metres underwater. Extraordinary for such a tiny strobe!
- Angle of coverage: 105 degrees x 95 degrees without diffuser fitted.
- Using the standard -0.5 diffuser changes to angle of coverage to 100 degrees x 100 degrees circular.
- Colour temp: 5500K at full power with no diffuser and 5400K with diffuser fitted.
- Uses 4 AA batteries. Inon recommended Sanyo ENELOOP NiMH batteries or equivilant from other brands. They remain much cooler in use.
- Recycle time with 'AA' 2100 mAh NiMH = approx 1.5 seconds at FULL power.
- Weight on land: 295 grams or -69 grams underwater with batteries fitted.
- Rated to 100 metres/330 feet.
Sea Optics standard items include:
- S2000 strobe head, -0.5 diffuser, magnet, magnet screw, spare o ring, Inon o ring grease, wireless connection kit, English manual, on-going email & phone support.
- Currently includes genuine Inon strobe ball adaptor.